Wednesday, January 23rd, 2008
Using Talk Casts, Blogs and On Line Social Networksto Create Brand Identity
(How “Techno Granny” Talk Casted and Blogged to a New Business)
Joanne Quinn-Smith, Creative Energy Officer of Dreamweaver Marketing Associates, has been known as: The Limo Lady, the Dreamweaver and lately Techno Granny. Hear her tactics for developing personal branding identity. She will use real life examples of how internet technology can help with personal and business branding and her evolution from marketeer to talk caster to on line community magazine publisher has evolved.
- Learn Guerilla Branding Techniques Using the Internet
- How to set up, produce and promote a Talk Cast for little or no money.
- How to augment that Talk Cast by blogging.
- How to create additional networks on line to increase credibility. Benefits of using these guerilla internet branding techniques:
- “Get Your Google” on by increasing internet visibility.
- Create Credibility by establishing yourself as an authority.
- Create a platform for seminars, webinars and yes, books.
- When: Wednesday, January 23rd, 200811:30 Registration,
- Lunch 12:00 -1:30pmWhere:
- Where: The Chadwick, One Wexford Square, WexfordCost: $25
Click here to RSVP or for Online Tickets
The Chadwick in WexfordOne Wexford Square Wexford, PA 15090724-935-5950From Downtown Pittsburgh:Route 279 to 79 North. Take Exit 73- Wexford. Bear right onto Route 910. Go approximately 2 miles. At stop sign - turn right onto Route 19 South. At red light where McDonalds is on right and Wright Nissan is on left, turn right onto Richards Road. Take the first right behind McDonalds. The Chadwick is the large building at end of driveway.