Time: 04/26/2010 07:00 AM EDT
Listen to archive on TechnoGranny's Syndicated Channel at PositivelyPittsburghLiveMagazine.com at: http://pplmag.com/
or at: http://tinyurl.com/PosPittsburgh
Episode Notes: TechnoGranny scoops a brand new TalkShoe, Internt Radio Show "APoliticalPoint.com".......... - The Point is...... For anyone who knows them, this is going to be a good one. Pittsburgh Co-Hosts and Coro Alumni JoAnn Forrester and Scott Kerschbaumer will talk about the preview of their upcoming show. APoliticalPoint.com Talk Show and what a time to do this. With Primaries being held May 18th, JoAnn Forrester and Scott Kerschbaumer hope to engage some lively discussion on the inaugural episode and thereafter. Our current president used the internet on a political campaign very successfully. Is this the wave of the future?....... This show is scheduled to be something different. JoAnn from the Center-Left and Scott from the Center-Right invite you to join them to help decide with TechnoGranny, can TalkShoe survive two hosts from opposite sides of the fence? Tune in and let TechnoGranny know what you think at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Kerschbaumer is a serial entrepreneur who opened his first business while studying Musical Theatre at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Tx. In 1990 he opened his second nightclub outside Austin. In 1999 he married Hungarian model and skincare expert Eva Sztupka and in 2002 they built and opened ESSpa Kozmetika Organic Spa & Skincare which was named the "3rd Best Spa in America" in 2008. Scott has won numerous international awards for marketing and he is always looking for new methods to create and enhance brand awareness and drive profits. He has found success in generating significant customer response with micro, sometimes non-existent, budgets by formulating effective marketing campaigns that work because they make sense, have never been tried and demand an immediate customer response.
Scott believes that you can always make money (even now) but you will only make so many close friends. I ask you - which would you rather have?
Here are my two cents to start
1. there are lots of people and shows that talk about politics but there are few that try to talk about politics in a way that engages the common person. Most people are either too busy or feel so overwhelmed that they simply have pulled back and refuse to pay attention to the particulars.
The best example of this is a quote from one of my best, lifelong friend. He is an Ivy league graduate and holds a high position at a very large financial institution. His response to any attempt to involve him in a political discussion is "why should I bother as it doesn't affect me and I have no affect on the outcome"
2. Todays political machine is a huge beast that is growing exponentially. It is a beast with three heads. Democratic, Republican and Bureaucratic and it is ever hungry. A Political Point will try to help everyone understand the beast and provide the tools necessary to 1) live in harmony with the beast and 2) try to control the beast.
ESSpa Kozmetika Organic Skincare
17 Brilliant Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15215
412-782-3888 www.esspa.com www.facebook.com/esspa www.twitter.com/SpaPR www.ekohealthdrink.com www.spasilver.info www.2010k.com
In a message dated 4/25/2010 10:28:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, email@example.com writes:
Hi lady...good description. Here is what I see as good talking points.
1. The goal of the show...two different views..each one designed to get people thinking, talking and actiing...instead of just complaining.
2. Our backgrounds...both long time business owners who have taken a strong interest in politics. I have worked on a number of campaigns from poll watcher, to campaign treasurer.
3. How we met...the Coro program. What that program is...and how we had mock elections...
4. The growing use of technology to involve and influence people.
5. The upcoming election
JoAnn R. Forrester
"Empress of Biz" TalkCast Host
S. I. Business Associates
Price it Perfect
Celebrate & Share Women of Achievement
NAWBO Board member & Past President
SBA PA Woman Business Champion 2000/1989
PA Best 50 Women in Business 1999
Here is the chat content that this show inspired. Portents of things to come?
[7:00:29 AM] ESSpaKozmetika is logged into the chat
[7:00:29 AM] EmpressofBiz is on the call
[7:00:42 AM] ESSpaKozmetika is on the call
[7:07:26 AM] ehis is logged into the chat
[7:20:05 AM] Guest 6 is logged into the chat
[7:20:15 AM] Guest 6 has left the chat
[7:21:56 AM] Guest 7 is logged into the chat
[7:25:57 AM] Guest 5 has left the chat
[7:29:57 AM] Guest 8 is logged into the chat
[7:41:22 AM] ehis has left the chat