Title: Techno Granny, Online Help to Keep in Touch for Business, Family, Friends
Time: 11/28/2011 10:00 AM EST
Episode Notes: Send Out Card Senior Manager, Fran Treloar will give tips for saving time and money and keeping in touch, creating memories for family and also building customer loyalty and relationships. Want grandma to see the baby walk, Fran of SendOutCards will tell you how to do that in your greeting card with QR codes.
Listen to archive of this show at:
Fran Treloar on Keeping in Touch with SendOutCards for Business and Personal
- · Save time and $$$.
- · On line (don’t have to go to the store, or post office) From a post card to a big 8-1/2 x 11 card)
- · Cost between $1.00 - $2.00 (including postage) (as opposed to 3-5 at Hallmark)
- · Never forget a birthday or anniversary
- · Reminder system for everyone in the families birthdays/anniversaries
- · Can create the cards a head of time & post-date - have people doing their holiday cards in Nov & post-dating for Dec.
- · Can personalize With multiple pictures, designs, borders,
- · Can include a QR code which is a video of someone, how cool would it be for a grandma to get a card & see her grandchild taking their first step
- · Can have own handwriting & signatures
- · Selection of thousands of cards—no standing in card store opening thirty or more cards and then wondering which one you liked the best, shop in your pajamas and at any time of day
- · Have an address book that you can update and never lose because it’s saved on the SOC system.
- · We now have Picture Books, Calendars, canvas prints & posters